About Anthony Sabatini
Conservative veteran Anthony Sabatini is the most vocal America-First Fighter in Florida.
As a State Representative, Anthony held the most conservative voting record in Florida. He has been consistently recognized for his legislative record by top conservative groups in state and nationwide and was the only elected official in Florida with a 100% rating from the American Conservative Union (ACU) in 2020.
He took on the liberal media in Florida and across the nation to stand for the conservative cause.
And was the only member of the state legislature who refused to take a pension and declined taxpayer funded healthcare.
Anthony was the strongest opponent of those who wished to lock down and destroy our economy, standing with Governor Ron Desantis and launching lawsuits against curfews and face mask orders.
He was previously endorsed by the NRA and National Association for Gun Rights, and has been the loudest and most consistent voice committed to making Florida a Constitutional Carry State.
As an America-First conservative, Anthony will fight to:
- Stop Biden’s Radical Agenda
- Secure Our Border & Build The Wall
- Fight Against Woke Corporations
- Ban China From Buying American Land
- Protect Parents’ Rights
- Remove Wokeness From Our Military
- Defund The Marxism In Our Schools
- Secure Our Elections
- Protect The Second Amendment
- Defend The Lives Of The Unborn
- Enact Term Limits For Every Politician
“Florida deserves fighters who will NEVER back away from our America-First values.”
Anthony attended the University of Florida while commissioning as an Infantry Officer in the Florida Army National Guard. A continuous member since 2008, he has been activated for several hurricanes and emergencies, most recently hurricanes Matthew, Irma, Michael, and Dorian.
Captain Sabatini was also called to serve on duty during the civil unrest at the University of Florida. He served 100 days of active service in 2020 during the State’s COVID response, helping set up regional testing sites, for which he was awarded the Army Achievement Medal, the Humanitarian Service Award, and the Armed Services Service Medal.
In November 2020, Anthony volunteered to serve as a lawyer for the Republican National Lawyers Association, fighting for election integrity in Georgia and assisting in efforts against election interference.
Anthony graduated University of Florida Law School in 2017, where he served as clerk for then Chief Judge Alan Lawson of the Fifth District Court of Appeal—currently a justice of the Florida Supreme Court.
Anthony is a sole practitioner attorney, with an office in Clermont, who specializes in lawsuits against the government that violate the rights of small business owners.
He lives with his wife Francheska in Howey-in-the-Hills. In March 2023, they welcomed their first child to the world. Francheska is also active in the Lake County GOP. Read more about Anthony here.
5 of Anthony’s true Conservative bills were signed into law by our Governor Ron DeSantis:
- HB 205 Expanding Florida’s stolen valor act: prosecuting those who lie or distort their military record while running for office
- HB 829 Awarding attorneys fees for violations of your property rights: defending victims of big government and bureaucrats
- HB 7107 Helping children with epilepsy: granting access to previously unavailable medicines
- HB 6025 Abolishing a local anti-business government board: saving taxpayer resources and your hard earned money
- HB 4447 Encouraging and allowing debate on Florida’s college campuses: empowering students to defeat the woke left campus cartel
“Congress needs more strong Floridian Republicans like Matt Gaetz & Ron DeSantis and less spineless politicians like Mitt Romney & Liz Cheney.”
Anthony Sabatini is exactly what Florida, and America, need in Congress today.